- Click on your profile picture and choose the “Cashier” tab in the menu.
- Click on the “Withdraw funds” tab. Specify the amount for withdrawal and choose Ethereum (ETH) wallet as a withdrawal method.
- Open your Binance account and choose the “Fiat & Spot” option.
- Click on the “Deposit” button.
- Select ETH as a coin and ERC20 as a network and copy the wallet address.
- Enter the wallet address from step 5 and click “Request Withdrawal”.
- Your request is confirmed! You can continue trading while we process your withdrawal. You can track the status of your withdrawal in the “Transaction history” tab.
- When your withdrawal is complete, the funds will be credited to your Binance account.
Note. It usually takes payment providers from 1 to 3 business days to credit funds to your bank account. In rare cases, this period may be extended up to 7 business days due to national holidays, your bank’s policy, etc.