In rare cases, payment providers can take longer than usual to process transactions. If the maximum waiting period has passed, but your payment is still in a “Pending” status, follow these steps:
For web version users:
- Go to the “Transaction history”, click on your pending deposit, and then click “Waiting for more than N days?”.
- Click “Contact support”. This button will be available if the waiting period has passed.
- Click “Copy transaction details” and click “Open chat”.
- Paste the details you’ve copied into a message to support and press “Enter” to send. Our support team will help you to figure out the delay with the deposit.
For mobile version users:
- Go to the menu and tap “Balance”.
- In the new Android app version, tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the platform and then tap on the “Balance” tab.
- Tap on your pending deposit to go to transaction details.
- Tap “Contact support”. This button will be available if the waiting period has passed.
- The message to support will be generated automatically. Press “Send”, and our support team will help you to figure out the delay with the deposit.
You can also refer to the “My deposit didn’t go through, what do I do?” article for more detailed information about deposits in “Pending”, “Rejected”, or “Error” statuses.