- Go to withdrawals in the “Cashier” section. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose the “Cashier” tab in the menu.
- Click on the “Withdraw funds” tab. Enter the payout amount and choose Binance pay as your withdrawal method. Enter your first and last name and Binance Pay ID (the instructions below show how to find it).
Note. You can only withdraw funds to the wallets you’ve already made a deposit with.
- Go to Binance website. Click on the “Finance” section and choose the “Binance Pay” option.
- You’ll see the Binance Pay ID. Copy it and paste to the Binomo withdrawal page from step 2.
- Click “Request withdrawal”.
- Your request is being verified. You can continue trading while we process your withdrawal.
- You can track the status of your withdrawal in the “Cashier” section, “Transaction history” tab (“Balance” section for mobile app users).
Note. It usually takes payment providers up to 1 hour to credit funds to your e-wallet. In rare cases, this period may be extended to 7 business days due to national holidays, your payment provider’s policy, etc.