1. Click on the "Deposit" button in the right top corner.
2. Choose “Vietnam” in the “Сountry” section and select “ATM online” method.
3. Сhoose the amount to deposit and click on the “Deposit” button. In the section "Please enter additional information" select the bank that is most convenient for you (in this case we use Vietcombank) then click "Deposit".
4. The window with additional payment information will appear. Open the Internet Banking app of the bank you are using on your phone to continue making payment.
Please copy unique payment details from the cashier page every time you make a payment in your app. For every payment we use unique payment details. Do not use previous payment details to make a new payment. (In this case, we use BIDV's application).
5. Log in to BIDV's Internet Banking application, select “Transfer”, then “Interbank transfer to account”.
6. Click on the "Beneficiary" button, fill in the information on the " Beneficiary account number" and "Account Name" provided (in step 4) then click on “Continue” button.
7. Enter the amount to be transferred, select “Remitter” and "Fast (24/7) interbank transfer" for “Transaction fee” and “Transfer method”. In the "Transaction remark" field, enter the number provided in "Code" (in step 4) and click "Continue".
Next, fill in the password and OTP then click “Confirm” to complete the transaction.
8. You can check the status of your transaction in the “Transaction history” section.