1. Сlick the “Deposit” button in the right top corner of the screen.
2. Choose “Philippines” in the “Country” section and select the “Grab Pay” payment method.
3. Enter the amount you want to deposit and click the “Deposit” button.
4. Check if the details are correct and press “Pay”.
5. Scan a QR code using your Grab app.
6. Open the Grab app on your mobile device and tap the “Scan” icon on the top left corner. Scan the QR Code using the scanner.
7. QR code will transfer you to the payment page. Choose “GrabPay Wallet” as the payment method and click “Pay”.
8. Enter your Grab PIN and press “Next”.
9. You will receive a confirmation message, press “Ok”.
10. To complete the payment, click “Got It”and go back to the page from step 5.
11. The payment has been processed successfully.
12. To check the status of your transaction, click the “Deposit” button in the right top corner of the screen and then click on the “Transaction history” tab.
13. Click on your deposit to track its status.