Bank account withdrawals are only available for banks of India, Indonesia, Turkey, Brazil, Vietnam, South Africa, Mexico, and Pakistan.
- You can’t withdraw money from your Demo account. Funds can be cashed out from Real account only;
- While you have a multiplied trading turnover you can’t withdraw your funds as well.
To withdraw funds to your bank account, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the withdrawal in the “Cashier” section.
In the web version: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose the “Cashier” tab in the menu.
Then click the “Withdraw funds” tab.
In the mobile app: Open a left side menu, choose the “Balance” section, and tap the “Withdraw” button.
In the new Android app version: tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the platform. Tap on the “Balance” tab and then tap “Withdrawal”.
2. Enter the payout amount and choose “Bank transfer” as your withdrawal method. Fill in the rest of the fields (you can find all the required information in your bank agreement or in a bank app). Click “Request withdrawal”.
3. Your request is confirmed! You can continue trading while we process your withdrawal.
4. You can always track the status of your withdrawal in the “Cashier” section, “Transaction history” tab (“Balance” section for the mobile app users).
Note. It usually takes payment providers from 1 to 3 business days to credit funds to your bank account. In rare cases, this period may be extended up to 7 business days due to national holidays, your bank’s policy, etc.
If you’re waiting longer than 7 days, please, contact us in the live chat or write to firstname.lastname@example.org We will help you track your withdrawal.