Risk-free trades (we call them RFT for short) are a type of bonus that doesn’t affect your balance in a negative way — once you activate them, you only get profit for your successful trades.
Risk-free trades come in a few forms depending on the type of promotion (screenshot below) but all work pretty much the same.
How do RFT work?
- You receive risk-free trades in the “Bonuses” section on the platform. You can get them by taking part in our promotions (so don’t forget to follow us on social media!)
2. Once you activate your risk-free trades, all your next trades (before RFT run out) will be without a risk. If you open a successful trade — you’ll receive profit on your real balance. If the trade is unsuccessful — your balance won’t change.
- Most RFT bonuses have default settings — you have to accept them in the “Bonuses” section within 2 weeks and fully use within 1 week otherwise they expire.
- RFT don’t have trading turnover and can be used with other bonuses.
- Once you activate RFT, you have to trade them all to continue trading with your real funds.
- All RFT trades have fixed expiration time — 1 minute.