Please note that you can pass the verification only since we’ve sent you a request. Once it has been submitted, you’ll get a pop-up notification, and the “Verification” item will appear on the menu. To verify your identity, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1) Click on “Verify” in the pop-up notification.
2) Or click on your profile picture to open the menu.
3) Click on the “Verify” button or select “Verification” from the menu.
4) You’ll be redirected to the “Verification” page with the list of all the documents to verify. First, you’ll have to verify your identity. To do so, press the “Verify” button next to “ID Card”.
5) Before you start verification, mark the checkboxes and click “Next”.
6) Choose the country of issue of your documents in the drop-down menu, then select the document type. Press “Next”.
Note. We accept passports, ID cards, and driver’s licenses. Types of documents may vary by country, check the full documents list at the bottom of the page.
7) Upload the document you’ve chosen. First front side, then – back (If the document is double-sided). We accept documents in the following formats: jpg, png, pdf.
Make sure your document is:
- Valid for at least one month from the upload date.
- Easy to read: your full name, numbers, and dates are clear. All four corners of the document should be visible.
Once you’ve uploaded both sides of your document, click “Next”.
8) If necessary, press “Edit” to upload a different document before submitting. As you are ready, press “Next” to submit the documents.
9) Your documents have been submitted successfully. Press “OK” to return to the “Verification” page.
10) The status of your ID verification will change to “Pending”. It may take up to 10 minutes to verify your identity.
11) Once your identity has been confirmed, the status changes to “Done”, and you can start verifying the payment methods.
12) If there is no need to verify the payment methods, you’ll get the “Verified” status right away. You will also be able to withdraw funds again.