Once verification has been requested, you’ll get a pop-up notification, and the “Verification” item will appear on the menu.
Note. To verify a payment method, you’ll have to verify your identity first. Please refer to How do I verify my identity? article.
Once your identity has been confirmed, you can start verifying your bank cards.
To verify a bank card, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1) Click on your profile picture to open the menu.
2) Click on the “Verify” button or select “Verification” from the menu.
3) You’ll be redirected to the “Verification” page with the list of all the unverified payment methods. Choose a payment method you would like to start with and press “Verify”.
4) Upload a photo of your bank card, front side only, so that the cardholder’s name, card number, and expiration date are visible. We accept photos in the following formats: jpg, png, pdf. Press “Next”.
5) Your photo has been submitted successfully. Press “OK” to return to the “Verification” page.
6) Bank card verification status will change to “Pending”. It may take up to 10 minutes to verify a bank card.
You have to verify all of the payment methods on the list to complete verification.
7) Once verification is complete, you’ll get a notification, and your status will change to “Verified”. You will also be able to withdraw funds again.