Once verification has been requested, you’ll get a pop-up notification, and the “Verification” item will appear on the menu.
Note. To verify a payment method, you’ll have to verify your identity first. Please refer to How do I verify my identity? article.
To verify a virtual/unnamed bank card, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Click on your profile photo to open the menu;
2) Click on the “Verify” button or select “Verification” from the menu.
3) You will be redirected to the “Verification” page with a list of all your unverified payment methods. Choose your virtual/unnamed bank card and click "Verify";
4) Upload a screenshot of your virtual bank card or a photo of your unnamed physical card. Make sure that the first six and last four digits of the card number, the expiration date and the name of the cardholder are visible and easy to read.
If a screenshot has no name on it, please, send a document that confirms the ownership of your card. This may be a screenshot of the full version of your online bank's website showing the card numbers, owner's first and last name.
In case your card and name are not visible on a single document, you can provide two documents:
1. Where you see the payment made with the card and the account number;
2. Where you see the name of the holder and the account number to which the card is assigned.
Note: We accept screenshots in the following formats: jpg, png, pdf. Important: the screenshot should not be edited in any way.
Then, click on “Next”;
5) Your screenshot/photo was successfully sent. Click "OK" to return to the "Verification" page;
6) The status of your bank card verification will change to “Pending”. It may take up to 10 minutes to verify a bank card.
You have to verify all of the payment methods on the list to complete verification.
7) Send your request to email@example.com so that our specialists could check the documents provided;
8) After the verification is complete, you will receive a notification and your status will change to “Verified”. You will also be able to withdraw funds again.
Note: During your work with our company other documents may be requested (based on the Client Agreement clause 4. Registration and Verification of the Client). It normally happens again after you make a deposit with a new card.