- Bank card withdrawals are only available for cards issued in Ukraine or Turkey;
- Kazakhstan cardholders can now use only e-wallets for withdrawals;
- Indonesian traders can use JCB bank cards to cash out their funds.
To withdraw funds to a bank card, you’ll need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the withdrawal in the “Cashier” section.
In the web version: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose the “Cashier” tab in the menu.
Then click the “Withdraw funds” tab.
In the mobile app: Open a left side menu, choose the “Balance” section. Tap the “Withdrawal” button.
In the new Android app version: tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the platform. Tap on the “Balance” tab and then tap “Withdrawal”.
2. Enter the payout amount and choose “VISA/MasterCard/Maestro” as your withdrawal method. Fill in the required information. Please note that you can only withdraw funds to the bank cards you’ve already made a deposit with. Click “Request withdrawal”.
3. Your request is confirmed! You can continue trading while we process your withdrawal.
4. You can always track the status of your withdrawal in the “Cashier” section, “Transaction history” tab (“Balance” section for the mobile app users).
Note. It usually takes payment providers from 1 to 12 hours to credit funds to your bank card. In rare cases, this period may be extended up to 7 business days due to national holidays, your bank’s policy, etc.
If you’re waiting longer than 7 days, please, contact us in the live chat or write to email@example.com
We will help you track your withdrawal.