When you trade, you decide whether the price of an asset will go up or down and get a profit if your forecast is correct.
To open a trade, follow these steps:
- Select an account type. If your goal is to practice trading with virtual funds, choose a demo account. If you’re ready to trade with real funds, choose a real account.
- Select an asset. The percentage next to the asset determines its profitability. The higher the percentage – the higher your profit in case of success.
- Set the amount you’re going to invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $1, the maximum – $1000, or an equivalent in your account currency. We recommend you start with small trades to test the market and get comfortable.
- Select an expiration time for a trade – a time you want a trade to close.
- Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your forecast. Click on the green button if you think the price of an asset will go up, or the red button if you think it will go down.
- Wait for the trade to close to find out whether your forecast was correct. If it was, the amount of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. In case of a tie – when the opening price equals the closing price – only the initial investment would be returned to your balance. If your forecast was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.You can also watch our tutorial to get more familiar with the platform’s interface.