When you make a deposit, it gets assigned with “Pending” status. This status means that the payment provider is now processing your transaction. Each provider has its own processing period.
Follow these steps to find the information about the average and maximum transaction processing time for your pending deposit:
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose the “Cashier” tab in the menu. Then click the “Transaction history” tab.
For mobile app users: open the left side menu, choose the “Balance” section.
- Click on your deposit to find out the processing period for your transaction.
Note. Usually, payment providers process all deposits within a few hours. The maximum transaction processing time is rarely relevant and is often due to national holidays, payment provider’s regulations, etc.
My payment is being processed for too long, what do I do?
In rare cases, payment providers can take longer than usual to process transactions. If the maximum waiting period has passed, but your payment is still in a “Pending” status, follow these steps:
For web version users:
- Go to the “Transaction history”, click on your pending deposit, and then click “Waiting for more than N days?”.
- Click “Contact support”. This button will be available if the waiting period has passed.
- Click “Copy transaction details” and click “Open chat”.
- Paste the details you’ve copied into a message to support and press “Enter” to send. Our support team will help you to figure out the delay with the deposit.
For mobile version users:
- Go to the menu and tap “Balance”.
- In the new Android app version, tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the platform and then tap on the “Balance” tab.
- Tap on your pending deposit to go to transaction details.
- Tap “Contact support”. This button will be available if the waiting period has passed.
- The message to support will be generated automatically. Press “Send”, and our support team will help you to figure out the delay with the deposit.
You can also refer to the “My deposit didn’t go through, what do I do?” article for more detailed information about deposits in “Pending”, “Rejected”, or “Error” statuses.