Most payment systems process transactions instantly after the confirmation's been received, or within a business day. Not all of them, though, and not in every case. The actual completion time depends heavily on the payment provider. Usually, the terms are specified on the provider's website or displayed during the transaction order.
I haven’t received my money. What should I do?
- The thing you should do first is to check whether you’re using Demo or Real account. If you haven’t switched from Demo, you won’t see any transaction progress.
- If your payment remains "Pending" for more than 1 business day, or it is completed, but the funds have not been credited to your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the live chat.
You can ask for the payment information if needed. To provide you with these details we need the transaction code. It’s a sequence of lowercase letters and digits, for example: cf312f4ffb626h46ab888aa698115424
To share the code please follow the instructions:
- Go to the Transaction history tab in the Cashier section: https://binomo.com/cashier/transactions;
- Choose the required transaction;
- Click the "Copy Transaction" button;
- Paste the transaction code into the ticket and send it via support chat or to email email@example.com
- Choose "Balance" in the left-side menu OR Profile (right bottom corner) → Balance (updated app);
- Click on the required transaction;
- Press the "Copy Transaction ID" button;
- Paste the transaction code into the ticket and send it via support chat or to email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also use the "Contact support team" button in the transaction details.
- Choose the "Balance" section in the menu on the left side of the platform;
- Take a screenshot of the required transaction;
- Send a screenshot via the support chat or to email email@example.com