All unsuccessful payments fall under these categories:
- Funds haven’t been debited from your card or wallet. The flowchart below shows how to solve this problem.
- Funds have been debited but not credited to the Binomo account. The flowchart below shows how to solve this problem.
In the first case, check the status of your deposit in the “Transaction history”.
In the web version: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and choose the “Cashier” tab in the menu. Then click the “Transaction history” tab.
In the mobile app: Open the left side menu, choose the “Balance” section.
If the status of your deposit is “Pending”, follow these steps:
1. Check the instruction on how to deposit with your payment method in the Deposit section of the Help Center to make sure you didn’t miss any steps.
2. If the processing of your payment takes longer than a business day, contact your bank or digital wallet provider to help you indicate the problem.
3. If your payment provider says that everything is in order, but you still haven’t received your funds, contact us at email@example.com or in the live chat. We will help you to resolve this issue.
If the status of your deposit is “Rejected” or “Error”, follow these steps:
1. Click on the rejected deposit. In some cases, the rejection reason is indicated, like in the example below. (If the reason is not indicated or you don’t know how to fix it, go to step 4)
2. Resolve the problem, and double-check your payment method. Make sure it’s not expired, you have sufficient funds, and you’ve entered all the required information correctly, including your name and SMS confirmation code. We also recommend checking the instruction on how to deposit with your payment method in the Deposit section of the Help Center.
3. Send your deposit request again.
4. If all the details are correct, but you still cannot transfer funds, or if the rejection reason is not indicated, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the live chat. We will help you to resolve this issue.
In the second case, when the funds have been debited from your card or wallet, but you haven’t received them within a business day, we’ll need to confirm the payment to track your deposit.
To help us transfer your deposit to your Binomo account, follow these steps:
1. Collect a confirmation of your payment. It can be a bank statement or a screenshot from the banking app or online service. Your first and last name, the card or wallet number, the payment sum, and the date it’s been made should be visible.
2. Collect a transaction ID of that payment on Binomo. To obtain transaction ID, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Transaction history” section.
- Click on the deposit that has not been debited to your account.
- Click the “Copy transaction” button. Now you can paste it in a letter to us.
3. Send the confirmation of payment and a transaction ID to email@example.com or in a live chat. You can also briefly explain the problem.
And do not worry, we will help you track your payment and transfer it to your account as quickly as possible.