1. Сlick the “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Choose the Philippines in the “Country” section and select the “Internet Banking” payment method.
3. Enter the deposit amount and click the “Deposit” button.
4. You will be redirected to a new tab. Choose “BDO Internet Banking” and click “Pay”.
5. Check if your email is correct and click “Pay”.
6. The Reference Number and the amount for the transaction will be displayed. Enter your email and click “Send Instructions via Email/Mobile.”
7. Check your email for instructions and click the link.
8. The payment instructions will appear. Take notes of your Reference Number, Account Number, and the amount of your deposit. Don’t close the tab.
9. Go to BDO Official Website and log in to your BDO Online Banking Account with your user ID and a password.
10. Enter your One-Time Password (OTP). There are two ways to get your OTP. The first option is to generate OTP via your registered device with the BDO Mobile Banking. You can also request the OTP via SMS. After successfully getting your OTP, click “Proceed.”
11. Go to the main menu, click “Send Money”, and then click “To Any BDO Account.”
12. Enter the details from step 8. The amount you want to deposit, the Account Number, and put the Reference Number in the Remarks box. Clicking “Submit.”
13. Enter your OTP you’ll receive via your phone and click “Submit”.
14. The payment has been processed successfully. Copy the last 8-digits of the confirmation number. You’ll need this number to validate your online payment with Dragonpay.
15. To confirm your payment, click the link in the payment instructions from Dragonpay.
16. Enter the last 8 digits of your confirmation numbers from step 14 and click “Validate.”
17. Your payment is confirmed!
18. To check the status of your transaction, go to Binomo and click the “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the screen. Then click on the “Transaction history” tab.
19. Click on your deposit to track its status.