If you didn’t receive a confirmation letter when signing up, check your “Promotions” and “Spam” folders. If it’s not in there, then you might’ve misspelled your email address.
Follow these steps to correct your email. For web version users:
- Click on your profile picture and then click the “Profile” section.
- Change your email in the “Contacts” section and click “Confirm”.
- After that, the system will automatically send a confirmation letter to your email address.
- If you didn’t receive it, click on your profile picture and then click the “Confirm email” button.
- Check if your email is correct in a pop-up window and click “Send again”.
For Android app users:
- Go to the menu and tap “Settings”.
- Tap on your profile name.
- Update your email address in the “Email” field. Tap “Confirm email”.
- Check your email. The confirmation letter is waiting for you there.
Note. IOS app users can use the mobile version of the platform to resend the confirmation email.