Every VIP trader on Binomo can insure their deposit. In this case, if your insured deposit runs out, a part of it will be compensated.
Notify our Support in any convenient way (chat or email) that you want to insure your deposit. Better to do this before you make a deposit, but if you already did — make sure you don’t use it for any trading operations before Support confirms that your deposit is safely insured. Once you have the confirmation — you can start trading.
- Contact our Support team in the live chat or at email@example.com and let them know you want to insure your next deposit.
- Once you’ve requested insurance, be sure to wait for confirmation.
Note. We can only insure a deposit that you haven’t used for trading. So if you want to insure a deposit that has been already made — do not conclude any trades before the Support or your manager confirms that it’s insured.
- Once you have the confirmation, make a deposit of $200 or more, but don’t use any coupons or bonuses (except risk-free trades).
- Trade as you would normally do. If your trades are successful, you can withdraw your funds, and the insurance will close automatically.
- If the trades are unsuccessful and your balance drops to zero – contact us and request compensation.
- Depending on the insured amount, you can choose the form of compensation: bonus or real funds. You would also get the 10% of your insured investments in risk-free trades.
- Let our Support team or your personal manager know that you want to insure your deposit before making any trading operations.
- You can only insure the deposit if you don’t use any coupons or bonuses along with it (except risk-free trades).
- If you withdraw your insured deposit before receiving the compensation, the insurance automatically closes.
Refer to the “How to calculate the amount of insurance compensation?” for more information.