Risk-free trades allow trading without risking your capital. If a trade is successful, you get profit. Otherwise, you don't lose the amount as you usually would.
Deposit risk-free trades are the same, but you have to make a deposit to activate them. Their number and amount will depend on the sum of the deposit.
Active VIP traders can receive a coupon for deposit risk-free trades through their personal manager.
How to use deposit risk-free trades
- After receiving the bonus, open Bonuses and hit Accept. The time for accepting the bonus is limited.
Note: You can’t accept deposit risk-free trades in the iOS app due to technical limitations. Do it in the web version of the platform. After that, you can activate and use the bonus on Apple devices.
- Make a deposit to your Binomo account. Its sum must exceed the amount required to get the bonus.
You can view the minimum sum on the Deposit funds page, by clicking Edit next to the risk-free trades coupon.
Minimum deposit is also displayed in Bonuses, in the tooltip under the "?” icon.
- You get risk-free trades for a certain percentage of the deposit amount. The amount and number of trades are calculated automatically.
There is a maximum amount you can get in risk-free trades – regardless of the deposit sum. If the deposit is more than needed for the biggest possible bonus, you will be warned.
You can see the total sum of accrued trades after the payment is completed; it’s also displayed in the Transaction history.
- Go back to Bonuses and hit Activate. The time for accepting the bonus is limited.
Note: After activation, you'll have to close all risk-free trades before you can start trading as usual. The number of closed and remaining trades is displayed in the Bonuses section.
- Trade on your real account without risking funds. Remember, you won’t be able to change the amount and expiration time.