- Сlick the “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose your country in the “Country” section and select the “AlternatePaymentOption” payment method.
- Enter the deposit amount, your first and last name, and click the “Deposit” button.
- Choose your preferred method to complete the payment. You can choose an e-wallet, bank transfer, bank card.
Note. You can scroll down to see the full list.
- After selecting your payment method, choose your preferred currency and provide the required information.
- After entering all the details, scroll down and click “Confirm and Pay”. Note. The next steps depend on the method of payment you’ve chosen. In this instruction, we selected the Indian UPI method as an example.
- Enter your UPI ID and click “Verify & Pay”. You will receive a UPI payment request on your phone. A countdown of 5 minutes will be started. Please, complete the payment through your UPI app within the given time frame.
- You’ll receive payment request notifications on your phone, tap “Pay now”. Check if all the information is correct and then click “Pay”.
- Recheck all the details and click “Pay now”. Enter your UPI PIN to complete the payment.
- Your payment was successful.
- To check the status of your transaction, click on the “Transaction history” tab.
Submit article feedbackSend