Crypto wallets deposit
- When making a payment, double check in your wallet that the crypto coin you’re sending corresponds to the coin and token in the invoice (step 4).
- Commissions can vary on the side of your wallet, but usually they are close to 0%. Binomo doesn’t charge any fees for deposits.
- You can find out how to use cryptocurrencies and choose a crypto wallet in these articles: for India and for other countries.
- Сlick the “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the screen.
Under the “Crypto wallets” section, choose one of the convenient cryptocurrencies: Binance Coin, USD Coin ERC20 token, Tether USD TRC20 token, Bitcoin, Tether USD ERC20 token, Ethereum, Litecoin, or other cryptocurrencies (find the complete list below).
- Enter the deposit amount and click the “Deposit” button.
- You’ll see the invoice. Copy the address to pay (it depends on the crypto coin you’ve selected) and the amount to pay – and complete the payment in your wallet.
Ensure that the name of the cryptocurrency you’re depositing with matches the currency in the “address to pay” field.
Note. The address is valid for 15 minutes. Make sure to complete the payment in this time period or reinitiate a new transaction from step 1.
What currencies can I use to make a deposit?
You can make a deposit on Binomo with any of these cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin cash (BCH)
Tether USD TRC20 token (USDTT)
Tether USD ERC20 token (USDTE)
Infinity Economics (XIN)
Binance coin (BNB)
USD coin ERC20 token (USDC)
Binance BEP-20 coin (BNB-BSC)
Binance USD BEP-20 token (BUSD)
Note. Make sure to check that the name of the cryptocurrency you’re sending matches the name of the currency in the “address to pay” field. Otherwise, we won’t receive your transaction. For example, if you send BTC to a BCH address, these funds will not be recoverable.
Are there any commissions?
Some crypto wallets charge commissions for transactions. Usually, it varies from 0% to 1.5% and is only visible to you when you make the transaction.
For example, Binance, and Indian wallets like Bitbns and Wazirix charge flat low fees on withdrawals. But keep in mind that ERC20 token transfers usually have the highest fees.
Please note that we do not charge any commissions for deposits on our side.
Troubleshooting and refunds
- Make sure that you make a deposit with the crypto coin specified in the invoice (step 4). Otherwise, it won’t be possible to get a refund.
- If you’ve sent an incomplete amount, you can send the rest of the funds to the address specified in the invoice before it expires (within 15 minutes). Do not send any funds if 15 minutes have passed and the invoice has expired.
- If you face any problem with your deposit or need a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the live chat.
- Note that Zebpay, CoinDCX, and Coinswitch wallets are less convenient for crypto deposits.
Important! Payment providers charge a commission for refunds. A refund can only be made if the sum of the deposit is larger than the sum of the refund.