- Сlick the “Deposit” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Brazil in the “Country” section and select the “PicPay” payment method.
- Enter the deposit amount and click “Deposit”.
- You will be automatically redirected to the payment provider’s page. Enter your personal information: your name, CPF, CEP, e-mail address, and phone number. Click “Confirm”.
- A QR code will be generated. You can scan it with your PicPay app.
- Open your PicPay app, click “QR code”. Scan the code from the previous step.
- Choose a payment method and tap “Pagar”. Enter your bank card details, tap “Continuar”.
- Enter your PicPay password and tap “Continuar”. You’ll see a confirmation of your payment.
- To check the status of your transaction, go back to the “Transaction history” tab and click on your deposit to track its status.
Submit article feedbackSend